Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I don't have a title for this entry.

Today I gave myself injection #15 and today it actually hurt. I was surprised. I was even more surprised to look down and see a little bit of blood dripping from my fresh wound. OUCH! I think the sight of blood made it hurt worse.. it's a mental thing. lol. Besides the owie on my thigh things are moving steadily along. I've officially lost 11.8 lbs!
I've bought a couple shirts in a smaller size and my jeans are now fitting loose just about everywhere..
time to get out the belts :)
One thing I've been struggling with is dry skin but yesterday I found exactly what I was looking for.. AVEENO lotion. It is my saving grace. It was right under my nose this whole time. When I first started the program I purchased Eucerin because it's oil free but the one I got has sunscreen in it which has a really yucky texture. It feels like its just sitting on top of my skin instead of obsorbing. So I went looking for something else since I can't use my standard Cetaphil lotion right now. I've used Aveeno before and I know it does good things so I can't believe I didn't think of it sooner, but I sure am glad I have it now. Last week my hands were cracked and bleeding and today they are close to being back to their silky softness. :)
Well I just wanted to share how happy I am for Aveeno products.
PS I NEED A HAIRCUT SOOOO BAD. Any style ideas?

2 comments:

Danielle said...

11.5 pounds? That is awesome! Go Mal!!

mallorymallorah said...

Thanks Dani!! I hope to lose a lot more but it's definitely a start :)