Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Wetline Pro

I think I mentioned a while ago that I got a new straightening iron called the Wetline Pro. However, I don't think I mentioned how this little appliance has changed my life! Seriously, this thing is amazing. It uses infrared heat so it is less damaging than other tools with heating elements. And it gets SOOO HOT that you don't have to go over a section of hair more than once. Can you say fantastic? Seriously, it heats up in seconds and takes maybe 10 minutes total to straighten my hair. Love love LOVE.
My hair gets so smooth and straight I feel like I just left the salon! You can also use it to do ringlets and whether straight or curly the style will last for days. (with no frizz!)

Here is a pic of this beauty! It's pink with zebra print. CuUUUTe!!!

2 comments:

Balls on Parade said...

Damnit Mal!! Now I feel like I need one!! Where do I get me one of those fancy contraptions?!?!?

mallorymallorah said...

I bought mine at the Womens Expo but check out the website: http://www.wetlinepro.com/
OR Ebay always has them :)