Monday, October 4, 2010

Back on track

I was really bad last week.
That homemade oreo from my last post... yeah, well as delicious as it was it led to a downhill spiral.Tuesday I had car issues and Israel ended up leaving work early to help me figure out what was going on. Since he was home early and we had figured out the car thing we decided to go to a movie.  Trouble was he left before lunch and hadn't eaten all day which meant we had to stop and get him something to eat. He chose pizza.
From The Pie.
Shoot me now!
I can do ok when I'm not surrounded by all the junk I really am missing.
I ended up having several bites of his pizza. It was quite possibly the best pizza I ever tasted. LOL
I didn't realize I missed pizza THAT much. *sigh*
After that I tried to be good but on Friday at work my department had an ice cream party.  We received emails daily counting down to the party...how could I ignore that?  If you know me, you know that ice cream is my weakness. I had to have some ice cream. In my defense, I did have the sugar free kind though, with sugar free caramel and light whipped cream.
It gets worse.. the other day Hubby stopped to get Del Taco and I ordered a bean and cheese burrito with red sauce. Yum.I felt horrible. I stalled at 8 lbs with all that cheating.
I realized how much I needed to get back on track... I am paying alot of money for this diet, so dang it I better make it worth it.
So, yesterday I got back on track.
NO MORE CHEATING.
In addition, I am adding at least 2 days to the end of the diet to make up for the time lost and I'm increasing my water intake. Wish me luck!

PS> Since I've started this diet donuts have been brought in to our department twice as well as brownies and people have offered take out from Cafe Rio, Five Guys, Arbys, Taco Bell and Mcdonalds. Do you see what I'm surrounded by!?!?!?

Before I log off I just wanted to share with you a few of the things I continue to crave.
Spaghetti and garlic bread, pizza (see above! lol) Red Mango frozen yogurt, Chipotle, enchiladas, tortilla soup, chef salad, snickers, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin cream cheese muffins, blueberry muffins, pork chops and mashed potatoes.
I really want something with pumpkin!!!!

No comments: