Thursday, October 14, 2010

Over it.

I only have 5 more days of 500 cals. and I'm really bored of the food on phase one. Seriously, I almost choked on my chicken tonight.
I'm just over it.
Nearly every day at work I'm tempted by some kind of treat. (especially with Halloween around the corner, it seems that people are always bringing in something.) I was so dang good all day today and then I kind of gave up and had 2 chocolate chip cookies...
I'm just ready to be done. Even though I still have more weight to lose, I'm ready to be on maintenance.
I need more choices, more freedom. It's difficult to plan a weeks worth of meals and cook them on my days off. It's hard to plan where I'm going to be when hunger strikes so that I can take my food with me.
Bad moods and diets don't mix.
I guess it didn't help that today was kind of a blah day.
Thank god my weekend starts tomorrow.

*Sigh*

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I did the HCG drops a few months ago and all I can say is I totally sympathize with you. The last week was like death. I just got so sick of CONSTANTLY thinking about food and calories and sugars and all that. And I went camping that last week as well.

Good luck and power through. Maintenance is just around the corner.

YOU CAN DO IT!

Melanie said...

I lost about 11 pounds during the 500 calorie portion. I lost about 4 more on the maintenance portion and have lost 2 since then.

So 14 from beginning to the end of maintenance. Not as much as I'd hoped for, but it wasn't terrible.