I made this awhile ago and again forgot to post about it.
It was super easy.
I started with a plain twig wreath from Michael's (it was on sale too-score!)
I found some cutesy flowers and leaves from the dollar store.
I got out my handy glue gun and after about 15-20 minutes this is what I came up with!It sure was difficult getting a pic of this project because it is hung over a huge mirror in my living room. It was quite a task getting it up there and centered on the mirror.
I wasn't about to take it down just to take a picture. Sorry!
I wasn't about to take it down just to take a picture. Sorry!
Anyway, I love the colors, yellows, oranges, reds, and a bit of green and brown.
It was exactly what my front room needed and ties in nicely with the other fall decor.
It is hung with monofiliment (fishing line)


No comments:
Post a Comment