I made this centerpiece a few years ago and I'm quite fond of it. I made it way before I joined the blogging world, but I'm so proud of it that I wanted to show it off a little!
I don't know you can tell by the pic (thanks camera phone..) but it is made up of white poinsettia flowers with some white berry beady stuff and gold leaves. The flowers have a velvety texture with gold centers. I love them! You would never guess that I found them at the dollar store! I removed the leaves and flowers from the long stems and arranged them in a block of florists foam. (also found at the dollar store!) The metal vase stand was a gift. (I actually broke one of the glasses tonight and I'm so sad about it.) I doubt I'll be able to find a replacement. I am going to have to see if I can find different candle holders / tube vases to fit the openings. Keep your eyes peeled for me :(



No comments:
Post a Comment