Sunday, December 12, 2010

In a nutshell...

You know when you get so far behind blogging that you don't even know where to start??
Well, that's what has happened and so I've kinda fell off the face of the earth.
So much has happened that I don't know where to begin.
Here is a list of the big stuff: 
  • I got a new job with Delta Airlines. I just passed training so I'm all official and everything! It feels awesome. 
  • Israel and I still have opposite schedules so we hardly have any time together but we are working to make the most of the small amount of time we do have.
  • That said, we are looking forward to taking advantage of our new flight benefits for some quick day trips as often as possible! 
  • Our lease is up at the end of Jan and we are hoping to get into something with a little room to grow ;)
  • And the newest and most exciting bit of information is that we bought a new car! WOOOHOO! We have been talking about it and thinking about it for quite a while but we ended up going for a test drive last weekend and were pretty much sold on the Subaru Forester. We love it. 
(picture coming soon)

No comments: