Monday, April 25, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Our little place is coming together! I know I keep saying it. I'm about ready to prove it to you.
We had some friends over for our first get-together to break in the new digs. There is nothing like a great group of friends, some good food and some board games. It was a great night and a welcome break from my hellish week. (see previous 2 posts..) I'm still on the mend but I have the next 3 days off and am hoping to get some major R & R.
 Anyway, we finally got some stuff hung up on the walls, curtains have been hung, and we got all of the boxes that have yet to be sorted or unpacked contained to one room in the house. (The room that will someday be the office/craft room.) We also finally brought Israel's big screen tv from his parents house as well as an arm chair so now all we need is a couch for the basement and then HELLO gameroom!
Now that the room is cleared out I am looking forward to getting the wii fit set up :)

No comments: