Here are some long awaited pictures of our new place to prove that it's all coming together!
Master Bedroom
I can't wait to get our headboard, it will really finish off the space.
View from my side of the bed (to prove that we really have things on the walls!) and a peak at the corner of Israel's closet.
My closet!
It's still a work in progress but considering I started out with this many shoes I think this is a huge improvement!
Remember THIS post with the sneaky peek of our Master Bath and my exciting new purchases? Well I had to get something up on the walls and this is what I came up with:
It's actually a cute placemat I spied at Target and I cut it to fit 2 frames that I already had. I just popped out the glass and stuck the fabric inside. I love the texture it adds. Also I kept meaning to snap a pic of my cutie soap dispenser and brush holder because the pattern is so fun.
Cute right?!?!
I still have a few pics of the kitchen and downstairs. Stay tuned.






1 comment:
cute stuff! I love it
Post a Comment