Today did not start off well... I had a .6 gain. GRR and a half! I am thisclose to 10 lbs..
I don't know what caused the stall since I'm 99% sure I drank all of my water yesterday and I've started mixing up my diet a bit.. I have been at this current weight a couple times before with previous attempts at dieting so I guess that could be it. So no pounds and no inches today. :(
I've been extremely tired lately but that's normal.
I move around alot at work and climb the stairs up and down at least 3 times.
-Those stairs just may be the death of me-
I seriously feel like I've just run a marathon- EVERY DAY!
One good thing about today was that the day went by really fast. Work was very busy so the time literally flew. Bad thing about being so busy is that I was running around for the first few hours..up and down, back and forth...I'm pooped. Other than being tired and achey I guess I feel ok though. Today I was super hungry in the morning which was a little weird. I seem to have gotten a pretty solid routine down for the latter half of the day though. (maybe I was so hungry because I was moving around so much.. when you think about it, I'm not taking in enough calories to support so much moving around. And the B12 can only stretch so far each day. I was a little shaky and super hungry by mid morning but I was able to eat my orange to tide me over until lunch. I still haven't decided what I prefer for my midmorning snack, orange, apple or 1/2 grapefruit..
I went to the store to get some more meat, because I've run out of chicken breast. EEEK! I found some ground chicken so I'm going to try that, I dunno I might make meatballs or something. I also got some shrimp. :) OH YEAH and I finally found GRISSINI. wooohooo. I've tried 4 stores, and I had given up. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it lying right in front of me on the aisle. Score!
It was definitely a welcome change from the melba toast (even though I have come to look forward to my 2 happy squares of Melba each day!)
Well, I'm gonna go chug some more water and hopefully get some pounds and inches off for tomorrow. ..
3 comments:
Mal I think your cute just the way you are! But way to go on the losing any amount of weight, I know how it can make you feel better, and that's the most important part!Keep it up, and don't get frustrated! Lets plan lunch ASAP!
You know, it might have been the mixing up of the diet...I looked at my sheet, and that happened to me. Also, after your first week the loss might start to slow a little. It did for me. But, don't freak out. You're only on your second week, so you still have plenty of time. :) I really didn't think I'd get anywhere close to my goal, and I've almost hit it! Keep up the good work! You're doing great! :)
Thanks girls!
Heidi- YES lunch soon for sure. I'll be a little more flexible with food choices in about 6 weeks..otherwise I would be more than happy to just stop by and say hi if you guys get together before then!
Joanna- Thank you for the encouragement. I lost 1.2 today so I'm feeling better. I've really been pushing the fluids again today to try to keep it up... 6 more weeks seems so short yet so far away and my goal seems a little bit unattainable.. I guess we'll see! You've done so unbelievably well. I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment