Monday, March 1, 2010

Leavin' on a jetplane..

Ok, we're not going anywhere...yet! But we will be soon because Israel got hired with Jetblue Airways!
I am so proud of him. He kicked butt during his interviews! He is going to start on the Bilingual Reservations Crew and will get to work from home which is so cool. I remember when I started working for Jetblue several years ago and I feel the same enthusiasm for him as I did for myself back then. I am so excited, in fact I might even be more excited than he is! We've already started making a list of our favorite JB destinations!!

Bahamas
Puerto Rico
Cancun, Mexico
Miami, FL
New York

 So far 2010 has been very good to us.. 2 months in and we both have new jobs and a new apartment.. we are so blessed.  I'm excited to see what the rest of 2010 has in store.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

we will come with you! congrats and good luck Israel!

Joanna said...

That's awesome! Congrats!