Saturday, May 1, 2010

Friends

This week I've been able to catch up with different friends. On Monday I met up with my Jetblue Girls for dinner. We always have so much fun. I think it's so funny that we met in training how many years ago..? 6? And we are still friends. We bonded in training and even though we all eventually worked from home we were able to keep in touch through email etc. Since then we have all been a part of some major milestones in each other's lives. From weddings to baby showers. It's been so fun.
I love you girls!!!

My good friend Heather was in town for a quick visit so we decided to get to go out for some drinks and appetizers. (We met the first day of 10th grade and have been friends ever since.)The Bayou which is one of our favorite chill hangouts was soo packed. They had an hour and a half wait.. thanks but no thanks. So even though the food there is great and the atmosphere is fun, we had to pass. We headed down a few blocks to Red Rock Brewery and were able to get right in. Lots of laughs!  Even though Heather lives far away and we only get to see each other once or twice a year, we always pick up where we left off.
I think that's a true friend...even though time passes and things change, you always have something to relate to and can just talk like no time has gone by at all!

I have more close friends than I can count on one hand, I feel so blessed.

No comments: