Well I still have yet to do anything to our bedroom and it's really starting to get to me.
It needs a pick me up in a bad way. I still love the inspiration room but now I have so many more ideas.. sadly I'm even more confused than I was before!! That's where you come in-
I've narrowed it down to 3 options.
So here's what I'm gonna do, I'm going to post my 3 bedding choices and some details about accessories etc. Then hopefully you guys will pipe up with some feedback about what you think. Deal?So here is the inspiration room again just so you have the vision..
Ps. we already have black furniture
Now here we go...
Black and Cream Damask Bedding set.
Accent color: Red
A red blanket under the duvet
Red accent pillows and candles
Black Gray and Cream oversize Damask print
Accent color: I'm on the fence, I can picture it with Red or Aqua.
I'm picturing an upholstered headboard here in Gray perhaps.
| Oversized floral prints from IKEA. |
Chocolate Paisley
Accent color: Aqua or Baby Blue
Sheets and pillows in the accent color
![]() |
| Either of these prints. Thank you IKEA. |
![]() | |||
| I found some lovely lamps at Homegoods that would be perfect with any of these I only wish I had a picture to share. |








6 comments:
i LOVE the first option.. especially if you already have black furniture.. but i do love the brown paisley as well. it almost seems like a modern vs. a chic country theme. you're super good at putting things together so i'm just excited to see what it ends up like-! =) i'm also trying to be inspired with decorating anything.. =) so far i'm addicted to blue.
The first option is my favorite, too!
Ooh, the first option reminds me of my bedroom. Have you ever seen it? I have black/white toile with red accents. I am re-doing my familyroom, kitchen, and guest bath in dark brown and turquoise. So really, I love all of the choices. I think the first two would look the best with black furniture though.
Thanks girls for the input. I think the first one seems to be the most popular, it was my first instinct! Dani-I've never seen your bedroom you should send me some pics to help inspire my redo.
And I just have to laugh because I recently redid our bathroom and it's chocolate brown and red-my kitchen too!
I like the first option but mostly because that is how our bedroom is! We have black furniture and the damask! I love it!
I kind of like the third option. It's a little more subtle, which in a bedroom I think less drama is good:) I love that you would pair aqua or baby blue with it. I also think it says stylish and chic but also soft around the edges. After all, this is a place you want to be able to relax. Just my opinion.
Post a Comment