Aug 31
This was our last day in California. We had planned a low key day in San Jose.
First we went for some breakfast at Cup & Saucer (it was featured on the Food Network show Diners, Drive Ins and Dives) They are famous for their french toast. I had Apricot French Toast made with homemade apricot bread! Can you say DELISH. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. 
After breakfast we headed to the mall and Santana Row which is a street lined with high end shops and cafes. I visited H&M for the first time! Needless to say, I loved it. After shopping, we had a little bit of time so we drove past Israel and Julio's high school and his old neighborhood. It was fun to see his "memory lane." On the way to the airport Israel wanted to get a Thai Iced Tea. Julio knew just the place to go and it was right across the street from Panera Bread <3 So we stopped in for lunch.
After lunch we headed to the airport where we said our goodbyes :(
Thanks Julio for being a fantastic friend, host, taxi driver etc. We had a wonderful time.
1 comment:
It loos like you had an awesome trip! I love Panera!
Post a Comment