I started HCG for the second time this week. Yesterday was my first day of protocol (meaning 500 calories) I think it went pretty well, alot better than the first round only because I knew what to expect. Today I started cooking my meals for the week. I think I goofed up already though, I used a seasoning that has corn starch in it! UGHHHH. Although the seasoning packet called for 1 lb of meat and I used 2 so it stretched it even further making the ratio of seasoning to meat even less. Maybe I'm just trying to justify my mistake! I'm honestly not sure how much it will mess things up- I guess we'll see tomorrow since I had that for dinner. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the effect is minimal. I'm already down just over 1 pound so I'm optimistic about reaching my goal weight. (Keep your fingers crossed for me too, okay?)
** Just so you know I don't think the seasoning had much of an effect. To my surprise I noticed a big loss when I stepped on the scale this morning! :)
3 comments:
I am back on it too. I like it better this time around for some reason. Good luck! :)
good luck-! i still don't think i could ever do it. i love the cali pics and am so jealous-! i need to get back there soon.
JUJD all the way.
Post a Comment