Thursday, January 20, 2011

Valentines Day crafts

On my days off I pulled out my Valentines Decor. Does anyone else feel kind of like a kid on Christmas when you pull out decorations that have been hidden away for a whole year? I had a few items I had completely forgotten about! It was kinda fun. Anyway, in one of the boxes I found a bare wreath and some leftover ivory and red rosebud, and some glitter hearts.
I just used what I had to create a cute festive wreath to hang in my living room.  It's festive and best of all it was FREE! My house is pretty cutesy right now with a touch of red and pink in almost every room. (I'm quite enjoying it) Enough rambling... take a look for yourself.

Please excuse the pictures, I started this craft late at night and couldn't find a good angle to take the "after" pic.
PS> I'm linking up to this party!

1 comment:

Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

I'll be featuring this tomorrow at Sugar and Dots!